Sunday, May 06, 2007

TALES FROM THE BLUE CHAIR

It’s been ages…
Well, a long time since I've given you all an update.



What have I been doing?
…mostly just hanging around









I’ve also become quite accustomed to this stuff that my Momma calls “tummy time”.





I’ve been dreaming of strummin’, once I get a little better at using my fingers










Making friends with the locals . . . . . . slowly winning over the furry one with sharp claws
(not talkin’ about my poppa).


We even had some CHICK-en for Easter.
Finger lickin' good!



I can sit up all by myself …
with the help of a few pillows









I can also stand up and walk a little bit!
Yeah, yeah… a little help needed here too.
"God, it feels good to be a gangsta..."


At the end of a long, hard day...
it really feels great to just stretch out and relax!

What can I say? Life is good.